PINHOLE SURGICAL TECHNIQUE SPECIALIST
The Pinhole Surgical Technique, or PST, is a state of the art, minimally invasive procedure to treat areas of gum recession. It does not require the use of scalpels, stitches or a second surgical site to harvest gum tissue. But it will give back the gums you have lost.
With his background in Periodontology, LA Wilshire Periodontics applies the PST with his understanding of the physiology and behavior of gum tissue. Common signs and symptoms of gum recession include dental sensitivity, root erosion, compromised cosmetics and continued gum loss. Please call to schedule a free consultation Dr. Kao if you have concerns about your gum health.
The Benefits of The Pinhole Surgical Technique
Zero Stitches: collagen strips are used instead of any uncomfortable wiring
Minimal Pain: patients experience very little pain, swelling, or bleeding both during the surgery and during recovery
Instant Results: recovery is quick with noticeable improvement and a better smile!
We specializes in restoring your dental health and focuses on your specific concerns
so you can smile confidently with your best smile!
Call our helpful and friendly staff at (213) 250-7554 to schedule your appointment.
Gum recession treatment is done fast and efficiently with these easy steps by LA Wilshire Periodontics
1. The teeth are cleaned in the treated area.
2. Anesthesia is administered to numb the area.
3. A small instrument makes pinhole sized entries in the gums.
4. A specialized instrument is inserted into the entry point and slowly loosens the tissue and moves it into the right position.
5. Collagen strips are inserted into the entry points and gum tissue to help keep the tissue in place during recovery.
PINHOLE SURGICAL TECHNIQUE REFERRAL
To make the referral process as easy as possible, we have developed a patient referral form that provides all necessary information to treat your patient based on your direction on one page.
REQUEST REFERRAL PACKAGE